Monday, April 4, 2011

These last two weeks I read a book called: Island of the blue dolphins.
 It  is written by Scott O' Dell.

It is about a Indian girl named Karana. She was left on the Island with her brother Ramo.  But her brother gets killed by wild dogs that live on the Island.  The main character of the story is Karana.
Three things I like about Karana are she  is brave, kind, and adventurous.
My favorite part is when she catches a wild dog and takes it home and heals it and then he becomes her pet and names him Rontu. My least favorite part is when her people are killed.  It is one of  My favorite story's you should look for it and read it, it is a sweet story and a true story.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favortie books from when I was younger, Im glad you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete